a/an/the Quiz Answers
- There are (not necessary) 200 statements in this program.
- What is the square root of 36?
- I bought a 60 GB hard disk for my computer.
- Programming languages such as (not necessary) C are high level languages.
- CDMA is one of the technologies used in wireless communication.
- Ethernet is a popular type of computer network protocol.
- We measured the inductance of the coil we made.
- (not necessary) integrated circuits are very small.
- There are nine AND gates in the circuit in this diagram.
- We used an n-channel FET in our experiment.
© 2003 David Asano. All Rights Reserved